Circular sound attenuator with quick coupling
The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
- Steel casing;
- Mounting flange with quick coupling;
- Acoustic material in glass wool 30 kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance M0 and extended metal net;
- Acoustic tests not yet completed.
- Casing in painted carbon steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel on request.
- The tolerances of construction and the resulting play and fittings, in relation to the nominal diameter ø, follow the legislation UNI EN 1506:2000;