Automatic rotary filters are made of a support frame on which is mounted over the roll of clean filter medium and below the roll of dirty filter medium. A drive motor command the filter medium by a differential pressure switch on the base of a presetted pressure value.
- Frame in galvanized steel;
- Adjustable differential pressure switch: 50 to 500 Pa;
- End-roll switch position;
- Tubular motor with thermal protection;
- Power 230/50/1 (V / Hz / ph);
- Control panel with safety key and button.
- Water-proof or Explosion-proof versions.